myblog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Golden music

I love some of the "classic" music. And I was in the mood to re-listen to a few of the olden goldies, my all time favorites!

This is probably one of my favorite songs of all times. So soothing and relaxing. Something, I would probably listen to before going to bed.


I love these fun numbers by Connie Francis. I feel "Lipstick on your collar" is one of the evergreen songs that won't go out of fashion. My grand children will probably enjoy this song in their time (I hope!).




"Itsy bitsy teeny weeny" is like a cute childhood kind of song!



Michael Buble has sung "Dream a little dream of me". I love the song. It reminds me of the war time, sort of. These songs have beautiful words. I love them!

4 comments:

  1. These really got me in the mood!!! Especially Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini hahahah. It reminded me of a school concert I was in once when I was in kindergarten. Thanks for the memories, and for the wonderful comments you left on my blog and guest post! :)

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini was a favorite of my family's!

    Have a great trip home to Bangalore - share photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belly B,

    I know right! So nostalgic these songs are. :)
    I really enjoy reading your blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halley,

    Thanks so much. Wish you a happy trip home too. :)

    ReplyDelete