myblog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Making things

I was always crafty from when I was a kid. I used to cut papers into shapes, make things out of clothes and newpaper, make tags, bows, wristbands, hair bands, etc. And I always used to be busy with these things for hours at a stretch. Not to mention painting, drawing and coloring stuff. So, I was mostly a non-sporty kid. I hated sports of any kind. Given a chance, I would probably sit and draw something quietly.

Recently, I was again taken by things I can do at home, like, pen/toothbrush stands, scrunchies, etc. I had another hobby; an alternative to buying expensive clothes was to make good out of old clothes. Well, what I did to mine would not be wearable! But here is someone so creative with these things. Do have a look at the video.




Are you a person prone to having bad skin? I have a lot of blackheads and whiteheads. Oily face to blame! Well, buying those pore strips can strip you off money too!! :D Here, is an alternative. Check this out.



So simple and easy eh?

I am so useless when it comes to hair styles. I don't ever try something new. I am petrified to let the saloon woman do something to my hair! But recently I tried the bangs. Yeah, I cut them myself and it wasn't so bad! But, well I have wavy hair... so it didn't look like I had bangs! (Yeah, you can roll your eyes!) But later on I found this video. Now, my hands are itching again. Haha..



These people have more than one interesting DIY (do it yourself) videos. It is nice to have hobbies to relax and have fun. The satisfaction of creating something cannot be explained, but felt. And like in the above videos, it is economical too!

No comments:

Post a Comment